Thursday, May 8, 2008

Giving it a shot!

Well, I've finally entered the world of blogging! I think this will be a great way for our kids to remember their childhood. :) Our lives are so busy, and I usually can't remember what I did a week ago. So, this should be a great reminder! Well, today my friend Meoshi, her daughter Shiloh, me, and the kids went to Jason's Deli for some lunch. Kiley and Shiloh (our lunchtime screamers!) decided not to eat while Kaitlin made play date plans with the little girl behind us. I love every stage my kids are in right now. Kaitlin never meets a stranger, she's just got so much to say! Kiley doesn't talk much, but she understands everything. She's such a joy! And Benjamin...he's just so laid back and ALWAYS happy! I love my family! Well, the girls and I are off to play outside.

No comments: