Monday, December 1, 2008

Where does the time go?

Well, it's been over a month since I last posted! We've been in our house for 2 months now. It's been exciting! I love Rockwall, but I can't wait to get back to Fort Worth. My photography business is really getting busy, so I'm driving alot to Fort Worth every week. We've got a really bad slab leak, so we'll be moving to a hotel sometime next week...so that stinks! They said it will probably take about 2 weeks to get everything done. They almost have to tear up our whole house! Should be fun. Anyways, Neil and Tiffany came to town this week for Thanksgiving. We went to an awesome train exhibit at North Park, saw "Four Christmases", and went to the Wax Museum (so much fun!). It's always so great when they come. We had dinner at our house. It was such a relaxing day! Benjamin started taking steps about 2 weeks ago!!!!!! He just gets up and goes! Kaitlin and Kiley are loving their school and mother's day out! And Kiley is finally participating at ASI Gymnastics! It took some time, but she loves it now. Kevin painted our dining room and entry yesterday. It looks so good! We are getting decorated for Christmas around here too! We got all the decorations out yesterday, and we're putting up the tree after nap time today! I love Christmas time...although, I could do without all the rude people during the day after Thanksgiving shopping! :) And BTW, I am loving having a dishwasher! 6 years of no dishwasher was no bueno! Kevin and I booked a trip to Maui for January 14 - 18! We can't wait to go back.

No comments: