Friday, November 26, 2010

1 Corinthians 10:13

"No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it." - 1 Corinthians 10:13

Some encouraging words for all who need them. I love that God knows what I can handle...because I sure don't!
Our family has been busy! Kevin has been growing his Clear business, and he's doing a great job! I love this man!! God has helped him always provide for us. He also has a new "toy". He bought a live trap and the other night we caught something! It was a possum. This thing was gross, and not happy to be in there. Thankfully, Kevin was not attacked upon release...haha! And I don't know what we will do if we catch a skunk! I was kinda hoping for a squirrel or something cute like that...maybe some random turtle, I don't know!
Kaitlin lost her 4th tooth on Thanksgiving! Kevin made her eat a piece of turkey, she bit into it, and voila! Money in her pocket!! :) I do, however, have a new rule around here...No losing teeth on holidays! After all the excitment of the day, we were exhausted and completely forgot to put money under her pillow!! She, 3 years ago, figured out the tooth fairy isn't real, but we still do the $ thing. Well, she came out of her room this morning and let me know that her tooth was still there for some reason. I told her that I guess the "tooth fairy" would have to make it up to her tonight. Now, we just need to teach her her new theme song, "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth"! We had a fun play date at my friend Shelbi's house and Kaitlin got to play with a girl her age who is also homeschooled...she loved it!
Pure beautifulness :)
Kiley is writing letters all the time! She probably writes her name 50 times throughout the day. She'll randomly write down letters and bring me the paper and ask, "What does this say?"...too cute! One time she accidently spelled BELT, and she was soooo excited!! She has been drawing people a lot lately, too! She loves to do schoolwork like her big sister, and I think Kaitlin likes having someone doing it with her. Kiley spent so much time raking this big pile of leaves, just so she could jump in it!
Ben loves to draw monsters!! All the time!! And I love it! :) He knows how to write a bunch of letters and he can even write his name!!! He has become my defiant child lately. Always punching me and his daddy (he's playing, but I think he's going to be the next Daniel LaRusso), picking on his big sisters, and even picking on his baby brother. :( He will take the toy that Noah is playing with and just stick it out of his reach...for no reason! But, he is very good at appologizing. Here's a picture of Ben rockin' his 3D glasses.
Noah has been taking steps everyday for the past 3 weeks! Every single step he takes and smile he gives me makes my whole world happy! For about a month now, Noah will clap and give high 5's when I tell him to! He's just too stinkin' cute! He said his firt word a week ago, DOG!!! Yay Baby Boy!! Look at Noah all big and standing up!
I don't know what Kevin and I would do without our 4 babies! They can turn the worst day into the best with just a smile! Kaitlin really wanted something the other day, and this is how she asked me for it!!:My best friend Meoshi (on the left) turned 27 and I just had to show y'all the cake I made her!

We had Thanksgiving dinner at our house again this year! I love having it here. We had so much food...it was greatness! And I was told that Kevin sneaked about a dozen deviled eggs before it was even lunch time...so I think they were good. ;)

We did our family pictures a few weeks ago and got a bunch of cute shots! I can't wait to get our Christmas cards all mailed out! Noah is turning 1 in 20 days. This has been the fastest year ever. We're having a "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" themed party in 2 weeks. I bet he's going to LOVE eating cake!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That cake looks yummy. What kind of mix and frosting did you use? You are a good baker!!! I love all the pics and escpecially the one of you and Kevin!